ICC Beta – International Criminal Court
Relaunching the website for an international organisation
Following on from the work in the ICC alpha, I led the team designing and developing ICC Beta. It involved:
- Interpretting and building upon the alpha feedback
- Putting together a plan and outlining the shape of the beta
- Designing the content templates and style guide to help people in the organisation create content.
- Developing custom sections such as maps, timelines and other ideas such as customising content based on location.
- User testing and regular feedback.
- Lots more … such as finding ways to put the core texts back at the heart of the site
Note: A company called Radley Yeldar did a wider branding project that provided additional visual direction for the website. Altogether it was a great collaborative effort between a variety of internal and external teams which took over a year. It was a privilege to have been part of.